A comedy by Howard Voland & Keith McGregor. Directed by Glen Bjornson.
On a dark and dreary winter evening on a lonely country road, Grace and Doris skid into a ditch. Looking for help, the bickering duo take refuge in the nearest building, an old community theatre where auditions are scheduled for the next production. Little do they suspect the murderous (and hilarious) shenanigans that await them.
- October 13th (Friday) & 14th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- October 15th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- October 20th (Friday) & 21st (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- October 22nd (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- October 27th (Friday) & 28th (Sunday) at 7:00 pm
A musical by Roger Bean. Directed by Glen Bjornson.
It’s 1969 and The Marvelous Wonderettes are back at Springfield High (Go Chipmunks!) to throw a retirement party for their favorite homeroom teacher. As the girls sing their way through the greatest girl-group hits of the 60s and bid Ms. McPherson a fond farewell, one of the Wonderettes reveals she’ll also be saying goodbye to search for success and happiness on her own. Act two finds the girls back together as the class of 1958 celebrates their 20-year reunion. The classic pop and rock hits of the seventies provide the perfect soundtrack for these old friends to catch up on the places life has led them, all performed with their own marvelous spin!
- January 26th (Friday) & 27th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- January 28th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- February 2nd (Friday) & 3rd (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- February 4th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- February 9th (Friday) & 10th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
A comedy by Neil Simon. Directed by Denis Feehan.
If you enjoyed last season’s production of The ODD Couple, you’re sure to enjoy Last of the Red Hot Lovers. Barney Cashman, a middle-aged, married and timid man wants to join the sexual revolution before it is too late. A gentle soul with no experience in this, he attempts seductions of three women: Elaine Navazio, a sexpot who likes cigarettes, whiskey, and other women’s husbands; Bobbi Michele, an actress friend who he discovers is madder than a hatter; and Jeannette Fisher, his wife’s best friend, a staunch moralist.
- March 16th (Friday) & 17th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- March 18th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- March 23rd (Friday) & 24th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- March 25th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- March 30th (Friday) & 31st (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
*** Last of the Red Hot Lovers is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Inc. ***
*** The Marvelous Wonderettes: Dream On is presented by special arrangement with Steele Springs Stagerights. ***
Share this with everyone you know on: